Loadmaster Legacy – Refuse/Recycling Truck
Loadmaster Legacy mounted on a Freightliner Chassis. Below are some of the key features of this truck:
- “Mid-Compaction Rear Loader: Compaction rate of 800 to 900 pounds per cubic yard”(Loadmaster, 2023)
- “Single rear axle chassis” (Loadmaster, 2023).
- LED Lights: “Every Loadmaster is equipped with with LED lights by default. LED technology provides enhanced visibility and superior longevity in a small package”(Loadmaster, 2023).
- Super Tough Blades: Loadmaster blades are build to last even on the toughest routes (Loadmaster, 2023).
- Rugged Hopper: 3/16″ T-1 lower hopper sides, 3/16″ T-1 hopper floor liner and 1/4″ hopper sides and floor available”(Loadmaster, 2023).
- Container Lifting Options: “Multiple container lifting options available”(Loadmaster, 2023).
- Body Access Door: “Maintenance is important, Loadmaster incorporated a large body access door and ladder allowing our customers to safely maintain the hydraulic components behind the ejector at the front of the body”(Loadmaster, 2023).
- Dual Clean Out Door Option Available (Not on this unit): “Making it easier to clean out behind the ejector and the front of the body. Sealed to prevent liquid leaking from the body”(Loadmaster, 2023).
- Lighter Body: Mid-Compaction, light body for single rear axle chassis. Built with 8 gauge body sides and 7 gauge body floor. Loadmaster reliability and quality available in sizes from 11-25 cubic yards”(Loadmaster, 2023).
Please note: Specifications May Vary, without notice. Not all of these features pertain to this unit in the picture. These are the specs available when building a Loadmaster