Labrie Witke Starlight Front End Truck
Labrie Witke Starlight Front End Truck
We have a Labrie Witke Starlight Front End Truck mounted on a Peterbilt Chassis available at our Langley office. Please see below for key features:
Truck Body Design: Labrie Witke Front End Features:
- “Lightweight abrasion resistant steel
- A450 steel is strong yet light and boasts 5 times the abrasion resistance of mild steel.
- Arm Trunnion Bearings: The Witke Front Loader has outboard mounted steel trunnion bearings that are engineered to last the entire lifespan of the unit, when lubricated properly.
- Efficient Operations: Reduces debris by sweeping it back into the hopper with a second arm lift and using a canopy sweeper that improves visibility for the operator.”(Labrie, 2023).
“Packing Cycle: 18 to 20 seconds
Complete Arm Cycle: 12 to 14 seconds”
Please Note: Specifications May Vary, Please Verify the most up to date information with your sales person.
Galbreath Rails on Freightliner
Galbreath Rails on Freightliner Chassis
Brand new Roll Off Truck sold to another great customer. We are a Dealer for Galbreath Roll Off rails, and mounted our rails on a Freightliner Chassis. This is a Galbreath AF (Above Frame), with a Pioneer Tarper to contain the material in the Roll Off Bin.
Galbreath Rails Key Features
- Dual in-board mounted lift cylinders
- Pintle hitch adaptable
- Split Light Bumpers
- Heavy duty rear hinge
- Backup alarm
- Hoist maintenance props
- Tarper/valve mounting platform
- Behind the cab oil resevoir
- Hoist Up alarm with signal light
Please stop by and chat with our sales team at our Chemainus, Kelowna, and Langley office for more information.
Please note: Specifications May Vary. Please confirm the most recent information with your Rollins Salesperson.
Labrie Automizer Alleygator
Sold! Labrie Allygator to another great customers
Please note: Specifications May Vary.
Loadmaster Legacy – Refuse/Recycling Truck
Loadmaster Legacy mounted on a Freightliner Chassis. Below are some of the key features of this truck:
- “Mid-Compaction Rear Loader: Compaction rate of 800 to 900 pounds per cubic yard”(Loadmaster, 2023)
- “Single rear axle chassis” (Loadmaster, 2023).
- LED Lights: “Every Loadmaster is equipped with with LED lights by default. LED technology provides enhanced visibility and superior longevity in a small package”(Loadmaster, 2023).
- Super Tough Blades: Loadmaster blades are build to last even on the toughest routes (Loadmaster, 2023).
- Rugged Hopper: 3/16″ T-1 lower hopper sides, 3/16″ T-1 hopper floor liner and 1/4″ hopper sides and floor available”(Loadmaster, 2023).
- Container Lifting Options: “Multiple container lifting options available”(Loadmaster, 2023).
- Body Access Door: “Maintenance is important, Loadmaster incorporated a large body access door and ladder allowing our customers to safely maintain the hydraulic components behind the ejector at the front of the body”(Loadmaster, 2023).
- Dual Clean Out Door Option Available (Not on this unit): “Making it easier to clean out behind the ejector and the front of the body. Sealed to prevent liquid leaking from the body”(Loadmaster, 2023).
- Lighter Body: Mid-Compaction, light body for single rear axle chassis. Built with 8 gauge body sides and 7 gauge body floor. Loadmaster reliability and quality available in sizes from 11-25 cubic yards”(Loadmaster, 2023).
Please note: Specifications May Vary, without notice. Not all of these features pertain to this unit in the picture. These are the specs available when building a Loadmaster
Labrie Automizer on Mack Chassis – Sold!
Labrie Automizer on Mack Chassis
We Sold a Labrie Automizer on a Mack Chassis to another great customer. Please review the Brochure for the Automizer specs. Give us a call for your next refuse/recycling truck! Please note specs may vary.
Labrie Expert 2000 on International Chassis
Used Labrie Expert 2000 on International Chassis
Please call for more information and specifications regarding this unit. Please note: All Specs May Vary
Haul – All Discovery Bins!
Haul – All Discovery Bins
Rollins Machinery is the dealer for Haul-All in BC. We not only sell Haul-All Refuse Trucks, but Haul-All bins as well. “The Haul-All Discovery Bins are a riveted assembly, manufactured from powder-coated steel”(Haul-All, 2023). These bins have an easily accessible front/unload area. This also allows it to be put at the front of a building. “The BearTight model has been certified Bear Resistant by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (IGBC) following successful testing at the Grizzly Wolf & Discovery Center (GWDC) in Montana”(Haul-All,2023). Haul – All Products are sold from our Langley location.
Haul – All Hid-A-Cart Bin – Sold!
Haul – All Hid-A-Cart Bin
Rollins Machinery is the dealer for Haul-All in BC. We not only sell Haul-All Refuse Trucks. Galvaneal Steal Panels, and the Powder Paint make them extremely tough bins. These bins are bear resistant, and come with an optional concrete pad, to mitigate the risk of the bin being tipped. Our Langley Location sells Haul-All Bins.
Haul – All Sentinel Bins
Haul – All Sentinel Bins
Rollins Machinery is a dealer for Haul-All for BC. We not only sell Haul-All Refuse Trucks, but bear resistant bins as well. The Sentinel Bins are certified Bear Resistant by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee. It is manufactured from power coated galvanneal steal. Haul – All Bins are often sold to municipalities, cities and parks. Whistler Village and Squamish have multiple Haul-All bins.
2023 Labrie Automizer on 2023 Mack LR Electric Chassis
Sold! – Labrie Automizer Right Hand on a Mack LR Electric Chassis. Great residential refuse and recycling truck
This unit is truly second to none! It’s a Labrie Automizer Right Hand on a Mack LR Electric Chassis. Some of the key benefits this unit offers is being able to operate it during quiet residential bylaw hours, zero emissions as well as saved fuel costs!
Furthermore, it is no longer an issue if operators encounter obstacles while collecting refuse. “This arm can reach up to 12 feet, and lift up to 1,000 pounds fully extended” (Labrie, 2022). There is also multiple split body configurations that can be chosen. This split body can be 50/50, 40/60, or 60/40 (Labrie, 2022).
Reference: Labrie Enviroquip. 2022. Automizer Right Hand. Labrie Enviroquip. https://labrietrucks.com/side-loaders/automizer-right-hand