Bomford Flailbot Mower Stage V/Tier 4
Bomford Stage V/T4 Final Flail Bot Mower
Rollins currently has a Stage V/T4 Final Bomford Flail Bot Mower in stock at our Langley location. The core benefit of the Flail Bot is safety. Instead of operators risking flipping ride on mowers, mowing on angles, these mowers are remote control, and can handle up to 55 degree angels.
- Engine Horsepower: 3 Cylinder 50HP Perkins Engine
- 29 Litre (8 USG) fuel tank capacity
- Closed circuit tandem piston pump with variable displacement
- 150m (492′) working range
- 55 degree max working angle
The Flail Bot can be configured with multiple attachments for different applications such as:
- Standrad Head
- Forestry Head
- Collection Basket for Sweeper
- Front End Loader
- Haymaker Bar
- Rotary Mower Deck & Barrier Mower Disc
- Snow Blower
- Snow Plough Blade
- Stump Grinder
- Wood Chipper
Give us a call for a demonstration of this mower, or stop by for a viewing.
Please Note: Specifications May Vary. Please Confirm All Specifications With Your Rollins Salesperson.